Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm Off to See the World! The Wonderful, Wonderful World!



 Well, in about 30 minutes, 5 friends and I are headed to Cairo airport to start our spring break adventure!! We'll be flying to Cyprus and then after a few days of exploring the small, island country we're ferrying over to Turkey and then going to travel up the coast until we hit Istanbul! So,  for 12 days, my facebook, twitter and blog will be ridiculously silent. For this I apologize. BUT, as my favorite book would say, Fear NOT! I will be taking detailed notes on all my lovely adventures and excursions each day so that I can fill you all in when I return=] 

Also, since mi Madre requested my itinerary and I failed to give it to her, you can all enjoy it now!

April
5th: Flight to Larnaca, Cyprus. Staying there for the evening.

6th: Exploring the Capital of Nicosia then heading across the border to Turkish Cyprus (Turkey is the only one that officially recognizes them as a country). Heading to Girne for the evening

7th: MAYBE  ferry to Turkey, MAYBE  stay an extra day in Cyprus. We're undecided.

8th: Antalya, Turkey

9th: Antalya--leave for Olympos, (a beach spot about 2 hours away) that evening.

10th: Olympos

11th: Olympos

12th: Olympos--Leave for Kas, another small beach area

13th: Kas--leave for Ephesus that evening on an overnight bus

14th: Ephesus (SUPER excited for this one...Ephesians is one of my favorite books in the Bible)--leave on an overnight bus to Istanbul.

15th: Istanbul

16th: Istanbul

17th: Istanbul-- leave for home!

If you'd like to see a not-super-well-done map of this adventure...HERE YA GO!




This pretty much describes my motto for this trip. It's gonna be great!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment